- Shopping Centers
- Apartments & Condos
PGA Commons is the Art & Dining District for people looking to experience the best of the Palm Beach lifestyle. Enchanting brick walkways and lush landscaping weave through more than 20 carefully curated restaurants, galleries, artful spaces, shops, and services. With Kabuki Sushi-Thai-Tapas, Panera Bread, Prosecco Café, Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar, Scusi Trattoria, Spoto's Oyster Bar, and The Cooper, PGA Commons offers something to satisfy every culinary craving. A fresh air playground that celebrates art, culture, and cuisine - PGA Commons is a destination to explore.
- An abundance of outdoor dining options
- Three unique art galleries and artful spaces to explore
- An open-air shopping destination peppered with exclusive boutiques and well-known brands
- Personal and professional services available to fit your needs
- Satisfy every culinary craving with our array of trendy restaurants
Hot DealsRental Apartments - Bright & SpaciousPrint Coupon
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Rhea SlingerDirector of Marketing5100 PGA Boulevard, Suite 209Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418Phone: (561) 630-8630
Located on the south side of PGA Boulevard Between I-95 and Florida's Turnpike in Palm Beach Gardens.