In today’s new post-covid world, the game of golf has become more popular than ever. Whether you are an aspiring pro or have never hit a ball, this event is for anyone looking for a fun way to network on the green. This is a hands-on experience where you will learn how to grow your business with golf from the staff of the Honda Classic while getting golf tips from the Golf Pros of Abacoa Golf Club. Don’t miss out on your chance to learn about the business aspects of the game in a casual and fun environment.
* In person, outdoor, socially distanced event
* Lite bites and coffee provided
* No golf experience necessary
* Please wear golf attire (shorts/khakis and collared shirt)
* Bring your own Driver, Pitching Wedge and Putter if you have them, a limited supply of Loaners will be available.
* Please wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking.
* Only 45 tickets available - registration will close Tuesday 1/26 @ 4PM or when we sell out. NO WALK-INS!
Host Sponsor: Abacoa Golf Club
Presenting Sponsors: Forming Brands / Rob Taylor of Cary Stamp & Company
Speaker: Bryce Sartory, Manager of Corporate Partnerships with The Honda Classic