Front Desk Coordinator
Our staff at Eye & Ear wants to make your experience exceptional. We will go above and beyond to make sure your vision needs are met. Our distinguished team provides the best care and service to every patient. Our Reception staff provides a cheerful friendly environment, making our patient feel comfortable and at home.
Eye & Ear prides itself on providing the finest customer service, the best quality products, at the greatest product value. We strive to service the market place with innovative products and ideas. We believe eyewear is one of the most important accessories in your wardrobe. Whether you choose glasses or contact lenses, our team will help you make the best decision.
Vision is a precious gift that we are passionate about improving in every way.
Open Position – Front Desk Coordinator
Why You’ll Love this Job
Do you like interacting with people? If you are looking to join a growing optical company and make full use of your talents and capabilities, then this could be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for a Front Desk Coordinator to join our already awesome team, one with a strong desire to utilize their expertise and multi-tasking skills to ensure our patients have an exceptional experience. Eye and Ear is constantly cultivating their knowledge base to be able to educate and deliver a top tier customer experience. So, if this sounds like you Apply Today!!
* Greet and assist all patients initially as they enter the clinic.
* Answer the phones
* Make Appointments and coordinate appointments
* Check in patients & Check Out Patients (copy ID’s and insurance cards)
* Insurance verifications
* Direct patient flow through the rest of the clinic
* Sale and dispense of contact lenses
* Checkout all clinic patients out.
* Ensure all information is accurate
* Reconcile all monies
* Prepare referrals, work and/or school excuse letters, written prescriptions for providers to sign and staffs consult letters to primary care provider.
* Order office supplies.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven customer service skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance patient relationships
* Strong sales ability
* Have an eye for fashion
* High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Computer literate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School diploma