LUNAFEST Film Festival

  • Share:
  •  
Name: LUNAFEST Film Festival
Date: March 21, 2019
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
Event Description:
LUNAFEST® is a distinctive touring film festival that honors the talents and stories of women everywhere through a series of short films. All proceeds from LUNAFEST® are donated to charity and 85 percent of the evening’s profits will help fund FAU scholarships for female students on the Jupiter campus. The remaining 15 percent will go to LUNA’s primary beneficiary, Chicken & Egg Pictures, a nonprofit organization providing mentorship and critical financial support to female nonfiction filmmakers. This season’s program of eight selected films will compel discussion, make you laugh, tug at your heartstrings and motivate you to make a difference in your community. Incredibly diverse in style and content, LUNAFEST® films are united by a common thread of exceptional storytelling.
Location:
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at FAU in Jupiter
Date/Time Information:
March 21, 2019 7-9 p.m.
Contact Information:
561-799-8547
Fees/Admission:
$25
Set a Reminder:
Enter your email address below to receive a reminder message.