The Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce Small Business Advisory Council presents CEO Connection featuring Oneil Khosa.
- Entrepreneur, Banker & Licensed Merchant Marine Officer with a maritime industry focus.
- Presently CEO and part owner of Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
- Previously, Founder CEO of Blue Ocean Cruises in India. Company was sold in 2009 to a local buyer.
- Investment Banker - DVB Bank - one of the largest lenders for the Transportation industry globally. Developed & managed the cruise industry asset related debt portfolio of $ 1.5 billion at DVB Bank; Managed a $ 150 m Private Equity Fund for investments into the cruise & yachting industry. Managed financing for Super-yachts. Worked with DVB Bank in London and Amsterdam for 5 years.
- 1st Officer on the world?s largest cruise ship in the year 2000 with Royal Caribbean Cruises. 1st Officer on the "Semester at Sea" ship that carries students around the World.
- Master?s Degree - Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands. Received the University scholarship for it.
- Merchant Marine Academy Graduate.
- 44 yrs old, married 15 years; 2 kids.
BAHAMAS PARADISE CRUISE LINE
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is the only provider of two-night cruises and cruise & resort stays to Grand Bahama Island year-round from the Port of Palm Beach. Majority owned by the family of former Norwegian Cruise Line President and CEO Kevin Sheehan since December 2016, the company now operates Grand Celebration and Grand Classica as of April 2018. The addition of a second ship doubles the Line?s capacity and with both ships sailing to Grand Bahama Island, the company is projected to carry more than 500,000 passengers annually and be the largest contributor to tourism in Grand Bahama Island. For more information on the features and amenities of the cruise line or to book a cruise, visit the company?s website: www.BahamasParadiseCruise.com or call: 800-995-3201. Follow the company on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We are unique in what we do ? short cruises ? great for charters, groups, weddings, corporates etc. Also, we are the only ones operating out of Port of Palm Beach.